February 28, 2012

Uninteresting


Uninteresting is how I would describe myself as of late, which explains my absence on the blog. That is not to say I am not interested in things, just check out my Pinterest page and you will find me pinning away. I don’t have cute little kids to brag about, I don’t have any special skills to write home about either. My blog is mostly fluff, things I come across that I cannot get out of my mind. To be honest, I have a list of things I want to blog about, I just need the motivation to do so.

Anyhoo, until I get said motivation I will leave youwith some pictures from my phone to give you an idea of what I have been up to lately.

Dink dogs

My dad enjoying a meal from Ted's, his fave

Dink again

Trying to decide if the bun is granny or chic

Want her hair and eyebrows, please and thank you

PK picking up her new puppy

Baseball season is starting up in full affect

Puppy napping next to her dink brother

2 comments:

Teresa at Splendid Sass said...

Adorable pictures, Carrie! Looks like fun to me.
Happy Tuesday.
Teresa
xoxo

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

Carrie, Your dogs are incredibly cute. I hope March has treated you well. I don't know about you, but I'm ready for the warmth and beauty of spring to begin. I always enjoy reading your comments. Thanks as always for taking the time to stop by and have a wonderful weekend. :)

-Shannon

Related Posts with Thumbnails