January 16, 2012

Loving Lately


I don't think I have done any "favorite things" posts lately, so let's play catch up.

Studio pants from Lulu, so comfy I want to (and actually have been) wear them all the time, plus they are great for the gym.


While we are talking about Lulu I should mention my new favorite top is their Cool Racerback. I like the longer length and that it is snug enough to not ride up during explosive moves.


And last but not least from Lulu is their Flow Y bra, a perfect fit under the CRB and supportive enough for cardio activities.


And for those of you who think it is dinkulous to spend this kind of money on clothes to sweat in, let me say it is worth it. As long as you don't put Lulu things in the dryer they last forever. And they don't pill, stretch out or fade, definitely worth the extra $$ in my book.

1 comment:

Teresa at Splendid Sass said...

Love the pants! Will have to look them up.
Teresa
xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails