December 27, 2011

New Year



Okay, I am just going to say it, I am not into New Year's resolutions. Now that is not to say that in the past I have not written out lengthy resolutions and goals. My problem with making such lists is that I seem to forget about them 2 weeks into January. One thing that I have found to kind of work for me are setting themes for the year. Last year one of my themes was reducing clutter. To reach that goal I did eliminate some things from my home environment. Every time a got a call soliciting clothing and household item donations I did my best to have at least 1 box to donate. This year I am going to continue the theme and amp it up to reduce "things" and save more. I have never really been a saver so that is going to be a tough one for me to achieve.







Cheers to a fabulous new year ahead of us, may it be filled with good health, great friends and lots of cherished memories.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails