September 27, 2011

How Does She Do It?

Loving this picture, however I must ask myself how she scoots around town on a Vespa in heels and a skirt? When I had my Vespa (sniffle) I had an entire wardrobe dedicated to "scoot wear", clothes that were scooter appropriate. That usually meant cropped pants, embellished t's and fairly appropriate footwear (I might have worn wedges a few times).








Oh and before I forget, check out my new favorite jewelry site, Bauble Bar. Love the wishbone pendant I purchased. The best part is when you create an account with them (for free) you get an instant $10 credit. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Splendid Sass said...

Love.
Hope that all is wel with you.
Teresa
xoxo

Splendid Sass said...

WOW, this is definitely above the norm for scooter garb, but she looks great! I will head over to teh jewelry now!
Teresa
xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails