August 12, 2011

On Loan





Just thought I would throw out a little PSA to all you homeowners out there. Right now interest rates are at an all time low and you should reconsider refinancing your home if you have not done so recently. I am currently in the process of refinancing our home and when it is all said and done will save over $500 a month. That is huge people! If you are in the Oklahoma City area and need a mortgage broker let me know.



Here are some pictures I had on my phone of my house. The first is when the house was first built. I like seeing the progression of the landscaping over the years.






A little Dink makes every picture better





2 comments:

Teresa at Splendid Sass said...

House looks great, Carrie!
Have a great weekend.
Teresa
xoxo

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

I can only imagine how busy you are with the market so attractive for buyers right now. I hope August has treated you well and September looks even more promising. As always, I enjoy seeing you've stopped by. Enjoy this last weekend of August. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails