June 3, 2011

Home Envy







Sometimes I think I should have authored the blog Real Estalker because I love looking at homes and their interiors online. Yesterday I found this lovely over at Trulia. Here are some of the pictures that I about died over.




Love the landscaping and the copper gutters.





That tile is beautiful, I would however pick a different runner for the stairs.




The cabinetry, fridge and stove, LOVE! I would choose different stools however.





I about died over all the marble in this bath which is otherwise a bit to sparse for me. I think the tub - albeit pretty - looks lonely.




What a fun media room.







A wine cellar to lust over, look at the paver floor!





And to seal the deal, check out this outdoor living area.






3 comments:

Splendid Sass said...

I could move right in! Especially love the kitchen.
Have a great weekend.
Teresa
xoxo

Shannon said...

Great choices in rooms. I can understand the lust. :) The wine cellar would be a dream to have. I can't even imagine; and that tub, you're absolutely right, it does look lonely - perhaps a smaller room, but I'd soak in it anytime (just bring a plush chair in so someone can talk to me - or a glass of champagne). ;)

Have a great weekend and thank you for your comment on the blog this evening. I honestly love hearing from you.

Megan said...

As a Realtor and Interior Designer I completely agree! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails