May 27, 2011

Self Promotion

One of the things I am not very good at is self promotion. With that said, I am working on this skill and am going to take this post to do just so. Last summer I studied and got my real estate license in the state of Oklahoma. Real estate has been a passion of mine since I was in college. Before moving to Oklahoma I even got my real estate license in Virginia while living in the DC area. I never had a real opportunity to take advantage of a license until recently and I jumped on the chance. One of my good friends owns a new home construction business and I market and sell his homes. I am very thankful for this break and that I have a great broker to learn from.




My ultimate goal would be to work in real estate full time, right now I still have my full time job at the Postal Service while working in real estate is my “hobby”, as my husband likes to call it. I used to say that I “wish” I could make real estate my career, but I have now realized that I need to change that “wish” to a “goal”. One step at a time I honestly believe I can reach this goal.




So, if you would like to help me reach my goal…..buy a house from me! I kid. But really, if you are in the market for a new home or know somebody that is, definitely send them my way. You can see my current listings here. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Teresa at Splendid Sass said...

Go make your dreams a reality.
Happy weekend.
Teresa
xoxo

Anonymous said...

You can do this, no problem. I can promise you that the transition is ROUGH. Been there! But, it's well worth it in the end! Krys

Shannon said...

You're an inspiration for any person (but especially women) who want to follow their passion, but aren't sure if they should. I wish you great success. :)

carolyn bradford said...

So glad I found your blog! My husband owns the Buyers Agent in Birmingham, AL and I have an antiques shop. Wouldn't it be great if all world's collided? maybe...I don't know... but I do know he is working on a real estate blog and that people are really liking the idea of a Buyer's Agent...and..besides that...he grew up with CC...that would be Courtney Cox and they were in a carpool together for elementary school!! LOL!!! his claim to fame!!!! Love your blog!
Carolyn
mulberryheightsantiques.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails