May 25, 2011

Safe and Sound


Last night we had some crazy storms and tornadoes in our area, but I am happy to say we are all safe and sound here in Norman. We did have a few minutes of fright as a tornado was headed straight toward our home and we headed to our neighbor's storm shelter. Luckily the twister took a turn and missed our neighborhood.


On a much lighter note I thought I would share a few pictures from my phone.


I snapped this picture this morning while walking the dogs.









You can't tell what it is from the blurry picture, but it was a possum, looked just like this:











This morning as I was headed to work I noticed this huge web a spider had spun from my dash to the front seat. If you click on the picture to enlarge it you can see how crazy cool the web is.








And last but not least, I put some pretty bows in Owen's hair last night, doesn't he look pretty :)








1 comment:

Teresa at Splendid Sass said...

Glad that you are safe. I know what that feels like.
Teresa
xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails