May 18, 2011

On My Nightstand



I thought I would share with you the books I currently have on my nightstand. Okay, they are really not on my nightstand, they are in a basket on the floor in my bedroom along with my never-ending stack of magazines.













My dad bought me this at Anthropologie this past weekend. I have read many reviews on it and can't wait to sink my teeth into it.












Another book I have read good reviews on. If you ask me we could all use a little help living more savvy.













I snagged this from One Kings Lane along with an autographed bookplate by Gwyneth herself. As soon as this book arrived I sat down and devoured it like a novel. Cannot wait to make some of the recipes myself!











Another book I received for my birthday. I started reading this on the plane to Ohio last week and can't put it down. I love Bethenny's humor and sense of reality, she is really down to earth.

2 comments:

Splendid Sass said...

Very good choices, Carrie. I will have to pick up a couple while I am here at the beach.
Teresa
xoxo

Shannon said...

I love your list! I just order Bethenny's book yesterday and have been very excited to read it especially after watching her discuss a few of the chapters on her show. Thanks for sharing how much you have been enjoying it.

A book you might want to consider next - Kirsten Lobe's new book Paris, Baby! - I just started reading it and am in love. It's a memoir, but a lot of fun.

Have a great week Carrie. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails