February 2, 2011

Blizzard of '11



I am not saying I am happy we got hit with a blizzard yesterday, but if I am going to be honest, I was a tad glad. For the past week and a half I have been cooped up in a training class for work and things at home have been very busy. I am not complaining, but as my husband kindly pointed out last night, I have been neglecting my blog.

Yesterday I was able to catch up on my digital life a bit. I am in love with the new High Gloss online magazine. If you have yet to look at it, put it on your to do list. I also got creative (well creative for me anyway) in the kitchen and whipped up some chicken salad. Any my Dyson got a bit of preventive maintenance. Good times. Anyway, here are some pictures from yesterday, enjoy and stay warm.



My backyard yesterday during the blizzard


Owen loves the snow, natch


Lex giving me some love


And yet, another rough day ahead of us. At least the sun is out.

2 comments:

Teresa at Splendid Sass said...

I wish that we would have some snow. It have been bitterly cold at times, but no snow! It has been some winter. Beats summer, but I am ready for a little spring.
Hope all is well with you.
Teresa
xoxo

Anonymous said...

About time!

Krys

Related Posts with Thumbnails