December 10, 2010

What I'm Loving


It has been a while since I posted some of my favorite things, and with the holidays here I figured what a better time than now.







My husband can attest that my Frye boots are a staple in my wardrobe these days. They are actually very comfortable.







This Stella & Dot bracelet, which looks 10 times better in person (actually all of S&D's jewelry looks better in person than on their site), might just be sitting under my Christmas tree this year.





I can't believe I am typing this, but I got these jeggings from the Gap and they are so comfy I wear them any chance I get.






I got this Lululemon hoodie to keep me warm at my 5:30am bootcamp class and I must say it is an instant favorite. The material is very thick, the thumb holes are great for keeping my hands warm and the high neck keeps my chin and neck toasty. And let's be honest, have any of us met a piece of Lulu wear that we don't like? Yes it is pricey but it is worth it in my opinion.








To be honest I just got this brush a few days ago after lusting for a boar bristle brush forever. I don't know how I lived without this brush, it makes my hair shiny and soft, who doesn't love that?






I received a sample of this Clinique cream and after using it for a few weeks I can definitely tell a difference in my skin. I have a lot of brown spots on my face from the sun (boo hiss) and this has helped minimized their appearance. I am just about out of the sample and am going to buy a full size ASAP.


What about you, any new favorites you have stumbled upon lately?

1 comment:

Splendid Sass said...

I want that hoodie. The boots are great too!
Thanks for sharing.
Teresa
Check this out:

http://splendidsass.blogspot.com/2010/12/christopher-hyland-at-home-for.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails