November 23, 2010

'Tis the Season

Yes my dear friends, it is that time of year to start dragging out the boxes and boxes of Christmas decorations. If you need a little inspiration take a look at the spread below. This is a Houston home styled by Sandra Lucas featured in the Holiday 2010 Traditional Home magazine. You can also see the same home styled in its everyday elegance here (it is the Rivercrest home). I hope you enjoy this space as much as I do.


I love the simple elegance of this fireplace.






The rug and tree decor are definitely my style.
A fireplace in the kitchen, yes please!


This firepit is on my wishlist.







2 comments:

Splendid Sass said...

Wow! So beautiful! Love that desk. The decorations are just enough.
Thanks for sharing.
Teresa

Shelley said...

OMG Carrie! That's how I want my house to look!!!
Light walls, lots of windows, warm, spicy colors! I get all excited thinking about it! Would change the M bedroom though,.....thinking iron canopy bed with Bella Notte linens....and maybe a copper slipper tub!

Related Posts with Thumbnails