November 30, 2010

Christmas House

Since I believe all of my readers (all 3 of you) are stylish, I assume you read Tobi Fairley's blog. Recently she posted some stunning pictures of last year's Christmas House in Atlanta. I immediately fell in love with the house and had to share some of her pictures on here as well. Enjoy!
A stunning entry
Love the tree bursting with ornaments
This bathroom is a dream come true in my book
A stove to die for
I like the contrast of the dark wood and the white cabinetry. And that built in hutch, I die!
This island is exactly what I want, enough room at the end for a few seats
Love the rug and x benches
I like how the drapes are hung right against the ceiling and can be pulled all the way back to show off the windows
Last but certainly not least, a drool worthy outdoor fireplace

2 comments:

Splendid Sass said...

Gorgeous, Carrie. I love every room!
Hope that you have a wonderful day.
Teresa

JeriKay said...

Hmmm...do you realize I read your blog all the time because I know you didn't possibly refer to me as stylish:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails