October 18, 2010

Well Rested

Greetings friends, I hope you are all as well rested as I am. I must have been totally wiped last week because this weekend I snuck in all kinds of extra naps and sleep. I even managed to squeeze in some good alone time to catch up on my "reading", I love those kinds of weekends. Knowing that I got my chores done around the house makes my down time even more satisfying.






Besides restful slumber I was busy around the house getting ready for a special house guest arriving later this week. My best girlfriend is coming to visit from Ohio and I have all kinds of things planned for us including shopping, pedicures, catching up and even a 5k race.






Since I have a short work week ahead of me I need to make the most of my time, which means to-do lists left and right. Bring it!

1 comment:

Splendid Sass said...

Have a great visit with your friend!
Have anice day.
Teresa

Related Posts with Thumbnails