October 15, 2010

Boden

The other day I received the latest Boden catalog and fell in love with a ton of things. Any of you have any experience buying from them? I know they do the whole UK sizing thing and that they offer free shipping and returns, but still want to know how their sizes run.


Here are some of my picks from their new winter arrivals.
I love the top under the velvet jacket.



This dress looks so comfy.
This combo has my name written all over it.
This is technically a tunic but on me would be considered a dress.
They call these "party shoes" but I would wear them with everything.

3 comments:

Splendid Sass said...

I get the catalog too, but have never bought from them. I plan to because I love some of the clothes in the latest catalog.
Have a nice weekend.
Teresa

Design Elements said...

i like the red shoes

happy weekend!

minnja said...

Thanks for sharing! I love it!

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Kisses
minnja

Related Posts with Thumbnails