September 16, 2010

You Knew it was Coming

Yesterday’s fashion week activities included shows from two of my favorite designers, Michael Kors and Tory Burch. We have not even got to fall weather yet here in Oklahoma and here I am already dreaming of spring.


Michael Kors - Love this green floral print dress.
Michael Kors - Liking this look, including the cross body bag.


Michael Kors - Would love to have somewhere to wear this to.



Tory Burch - Loving the bold colors.

Tory Burch - This outfit has my name written all over it.


Tory Burch - A great day to night option.

Tory Burch - Digging the animal print.


Tory Burch - Wedges = Yummies!

3 comments:

Splendid Sass said...

Especially love the first image! Tory Burch and MIchael Kors can do no wrong as far as I am concerned!
Have a great day.
Teresa

Mish Dish said...

I love the shade of pink and the drape of that Kors dress. Simply divine. xo Mish

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

Tory Burch's line looks amazing. I love your style. :) And didn't Michael Kors really exude such effortless style? Love his take on spring. I too am excited for spring which sounds crazy, but the fashions are beautiful. Have a great week. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails