September 9, 2010

A New Kind of Southern Style

Yes, another home inspiration post from me. I promise next week will be full of fashion seeing as how New York Fashion Week is upon us.
I discovered Ty Larkins in the December/January 2010 issue of House Beautiful and instantly fell in love with his Louisiana home. Take a look for yourself.
Another view of the living room. I love the floors and the airy decor.
Another shot of the chocolate library, styled just a bit differently. Notice the hanging light fixture.
I like the simply stated dining room.
And this courtyard is to die for.

2 comments:

Splendid Sass said...

Love those zebra rugs! Love the house. Thanks for sharing.
Teresa

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

That court yard is to die for - I agree. I need to save that image. Private, yet open, lush, yet not too much and those chairs - comfort! Many an hour could be spent there reading I do believe. :) Enjoy your weekend and thank you for the lovely tweet regarding the newsletter yesterday.

Related Posts with Thumbnails