September 3, 2010

Office Space

I have been trying to gather my home inspiration tears from the various places I have them stashed throughout my home, you know, in case I decide to build a new house sometime in the near future. This spread happens to be one of my favorites for a home office. This is the home of interior designer Julie Neupert Stott in Portland, Oregon. The tear is from an old Renovation Style magazine, I tried searching the web for the article with no luck, so bear with my poor tears and scans.

I love how large a space she has dedicated to her office. The style is classic and can easily be punched up with doses of color. And speaking of color I just die for the jars of colored pencils, markers and rubber bands, so chic. I also like Julie's organization tips, be sure to check them out.










4 comments:

Splendid Sass said...

Love the office. That table is my favorite.
Have a nice holiday weekend!
Teresa

Shelley Rowland said...

Carrie! That is how I want my craft/laundry room to look!!! I love the jars also, but I prefer to fill mine with crayons and pom poms!!!

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

Great find. Love the built in book shelves with the combination of books and urns. Enjoy your long weekend. :)

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

Aren't college football games the best of all sporting events? Don't get me wrong I love a baseball game in the summer, but there is something so engaging about college football. Every once in awhile I get myself over to Eugene to watch the Ducks in Autzen stadium and the energy is electric. I always have an amazing memory to tide me over until the next time. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails