September 7, 2010

Dose of Dink


Hello friends! I thought I would have some leisure time over the weekend to catch up on my reading and finding inspiration for posts, however, time with friends and family trumped that plan. I got to spend time with my favorite little girl at a local playground, enjoyed good food, soaked up some sun and even got a pedicure. Life is grand.


My dogs were very spoiled over the weekend and spent little time in their boxes. Case in point, here they are chillaxin on our loveseat.


Hope your week is off to a great start, I will be back soon. In the mean time be sure to stop by Elements of Style for some stunning interior design inspiration. Cheers.

2 comments:

Splendid Sass said...

Glad that you had a wonderful weekend! Have a nice day.
Teresa

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

I have to share this. This looks exactly like how my two dogs relax on the couch. My Norman (smaller) lays up on the top and my older (a bit larger) lays on the exact same side as dink against a pillow. Hilarious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails