September 15, 2010

Doable Fashion


Unless you have been living in a cave the past few days, you have seen many spreads in the blog world highlighting fashion week. There have been a few designers that caught my eye in particular, due to the fact that I think their styles are actually for the every day woman. Sure we all love drooling over the evening gowns and such, but I like to get an idea of what I can wear.
Jason Wu - Loving the jacket and big flowery bow.
Jason Wu - Trouser pants and sleeveless top, yes please.
Jason Wu - Trouser pants (thank the Lord!) and stripes, perfect combo.
Derek Lam - Can you tell how excited I am that trouser pants are front row again?
Derek Lam - Love the monochromatic look here with the classic trench and turtleneck.

2 comments:

Splendid Sass said...

Love the navy short and the jeans. Can't love the huge bows yet. I love that trench coats are back in.
Have a nice day.
Teresa

Splendid Sass said...

Love the navy short and the jeans. Can't love the huge bows yet. I love that trench coats are back in.
Have a nice day.
Teresa

Related Posts with Thumbnails