September 14, 2010

Around the House

Hello, anybody out there? Just checking since I have not been around in a few days. I know I promised you some fashion posts but I just had to share with you a few new things I picked up over the weekend.

First up is the new limited edition Glade PlugIn Scented Oil in Cashmere Woods. I don't normally advocate infusing your home with artificial chemical scents, but when you have a teenage boy at home things can tend to get stinky. I am in love with this scent, seriously. I am going to have to stock up on this next time I go to the store. So if you happen to see it sniff it out and let me know what you think.




The other new addition to my home is a DustBuster. That is right, a DustBuster. Don't get me wrong, I love my Dyson but sometimes I catch a fur ball floating across the floor and the last thing I want to do is drag out the big guns to snatch it up. I have used it a few times so far and it is perfect, just what I was looking for.




So there you have it friends, this is what I have been up to lately. Hope your week is going well and I will be back soon with more yummies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lobster enchiladas, YUMMIES!!!!!!!!!!!

Splendid Sass said...

Hey Carrie!
I will try the freshener for times when a spray is needed. SOunds wonderful.
Listen. I COULD NOT LIVE WITHOUT MY DUSTBUSTER!
Have a great day.
Teresa

Related Posts with Thumbnails