August 30, 2010

Week 3 Results


It is Monday, let's hope my computer decides to behave better than it did last week. Hope you all had a great weekend, mine flew by too fast as always.


I did manage to get a picture of my magazines and catalogs for you all. Let me tell you that this little project of mine is harder than I had originally thought. I get too many publications to read in one week, so I have to keep track of which pieces I have looked at versus the ones I still need to read. I also counted how many subscriptions I get, 27 to count so far. This week I received (in addition to my weeklies):

Midwest Living
Redbook
Fitness
Spa
Southern Living
Shape


Pile on the left is to be read, pile on the right is read.
On a lighter note, I want to give a quick PSA to my runner friends. Do not run sprints in the dark on streets that have speedhumps. Needless to say my worst fear came true this morning and I missed my footing while running and hit a speedhump wrong. I skid face first across the hump, leaving several scrapes and roadrash across my body. Good going Carrie. I guess I have to either start wearing full body gear when I run or only participate in supervised athletic activities. I am praying this is the worst of my week.

3 comments:

Splendid Sass said...

Carrie,
What are you trying to do to yourself? Take it easy! Those magazines look like my pile of magazine, and I haven't had time to read or scan anything :(.
Have a better week!
Teresa

Anonymous said...

Do I really need to say something about this? Really Carrie? Running, you know my opinion on it! LOL! Hope you're okay!

Don't even need to sign my name.
You know!

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

Sounds like you had a heck of a morning. I hope you're doing all right and the rest of the week only gets better. I must say I love and appreciate how much you enjoy your magazines. I am right there with ya.

By the way, I have a feeling you're really going to enjoy Glee - I find myself recording the episodes and just going back and singing along - so much fun.

Take care - thinking of ya. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails