August 23, 2010

Week 2 Results

Hello friends! Sorry posts have been MIA the past few days, time just flew by and before I knew it Monday rolled around. My weekend was busy with shopping, spending time with friends and family, lounging by the pool, household chores, you name it. With that said I didn't get to snap a picture of my magazine/catalog project. I must say this little experiment is harder than I thought. You see, I get more magazines than I can read in a single week, so I have to keep the unread material separate from the finished ones and it is just becoming a mess. Regardless, I am continuing on. These are the subscriptions I received last week, in addition to my weeklies:


Bazaar (one of my favorites these days)
Elle
InStyle
House Beautiful
Smart Money
Vogue
Conde Nast Traveler
Real Simple


And because I don't like picture-less posts, this is a picture I snapped of me and Lexie poolside last weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! My Lexie-poop! Roxy still gets super excited and runs around when I mention Lexie's name. We miss the little devil dog.

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

Lexie looks very very happy. :) Love the photo. Glad to hear you had a great weekend. It sounded wonderful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails