August 15, 2010

Week 1 Results

This past week I collected all of my magazines (left stack) and catalogs (right stack) and you can see below what I came up with. Why am I doing this again, just because I thought it would be interesting and also to document what subscriptions I actually receive.

I figure I might as well list my subscriptions here - I like to use this blog as a way of documenting things for myself often times. Mind you I get some of these for my husband (ahem, Maxim).
OK Weekly
Entertainment Weekly
Mac World
People Style Watch
Maxim
Women's Health
Better Homes and Gardens
ESPN
Glamour
Whole Living
Fast Company
Elle Decor
Sports Illustrated.
Whew that's a lot, kind of scary when I see it all in writing like this. Alright, on to a new week friends, cheers!

1 comment:

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

What would we do without our magazine subscriptions? =) It's like a mini Christmas present each time I come home and find one in the mailbox and when there's two at the same time - I'm ecstatic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails