August 3, 2010

Tory on Denim


I was just checking out Tory Burch's blog and she just posted her latest thoughts on denim. In case you missed my first post on Tory's denim line you can catch it here. Tory also authored an article on The Huffington Post examining the history of jeans.




What do you love about jeans? "I live in jeans.
Growing up on a farm, I probably wore them every day. I still wear them
whether I'm at home, in the office or out to dinner."


In case you have not noticed yet I love all things Tory, which means when I checked my mailbox today and saw the latest copy of Town&Country magazine I might have let out a little squeal seeing her on the cover. I will report back on the read after this weekend, as I am cramming in as much study time as possible for a big exam this Friday. Cheers!

4 comments:

Teresa Hatfield said...

Love this. I have a college age child, so I feel like I own Tory Burch!
Teresa (Splendid Sass)

Shannon said...

I didn't know Tory had a blog! Thanks for the link.

Teresa Hatfield said...

Carrie, thanks for the info! I am very close to getting the iPhone. I am like you. I use my phone for everything. Couldn't live without it!
Thanks,
Teresa

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

I'm curious to read the article on her take on denim. She is an impressive business woman and always seems so calm and self-assured. My T&C arrived this week as well, so I'll be joining you via the flipping of the pages this weekend. =)

Congratulations on passing your real estate exam! I can't even imagine what it entails, but I am very excited for you.=)
Enjoy your weekend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails