August 9, 2010

Regularly Scheduled Blogging

After a very busy week I am pleased to announce that this blog is now back to its regularly scheduled programming. As mentioned previously I have been working on obtaining my Oklahoma real estate license. Each state has different requirements to be a licensee, here in Oklahoma you need to take 90 classroom hours of training, complete copious amounts of paperwork (including getting fingerprinted for a background check) and taking a computerized test. My final test was last Friday which meant I spent every available hour last week studying, leaving no time for visiting with friends, catching the occasional tv show and little snuggle time with my pups. After completing my test at 10am Friday and seeing the tiny word PASS pop up on the screen I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. So what did I do to celebrate, head to the mall of course. Actually I am not that vein, it just so happened the testing center was right by the mall and I needed to stop in for a shower gift anyway.

This coming Friday my husband and I are going to see Train in concert and we could not be more excited. When we had just started dating we saw them in concert in Orlando so they kind of have a special place in our hearts. While at the mall I found a cute dress that I can wear to the show along with these hot sandals. Plus last weekend was tax free shopping on clothing items, so I managed to save even a little more cash.


Thanks for sticking around, I promise to pick up the pace around here.

4 comments:

Teresa Hatfield said...

Carrie,
Congratulations on your accomplishment! Great jo.
Love the shoes.
Teresa (Splendid Sass)

JeriKay said...

Cute shoes! We are going to see train too!

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

Again, congratulations. It sounds like you have a fun weekend ahead and those heels - very nice. =)

Cara said...

just found your blog- congratulations on getting your real estate license! I got mine about a year ago, and I LOVE IT! Good luck!
<3 Cara

Related Posts with Thumbnails