August 24, 2010

Pardon Me

Over the weekend I came across a feature in the latest InStlye magazine showcasing three ways to wear dressy sweatpants. I could not help myself but to laugh, out loud. As I tore the page out my husband said "Let me guess, it's for the blog?", exactly! Don't get me wrong, I love a comfy pair of sweats, but don't think I can see myself pairing them with sequins or heels.


Even though there are some fancy ladies and brands out there that don these pants, they just are not my style. What about you, do you see yourself in one of the outfits above?

2 comments:

Splendid Sass said...

Carrie,
I'm with you.Maybe in Walmart, lol! I love my sweats, but they cannot be dressed up enough for me. Have a great day!
Teresa

Anonymous said...

Care, I've been seeing this a lot in FL. Not.Gonna.Happen!

Krys

Related Posts with Thumbnails