August 18, 2010

Obsess Much?


If you ask me Tuesday is the best night for tv right now. Flipping Out and The Rachel Zoe Project are on Bravo, on the same night, does it get any better? I DVR both shows but can't stand to wait and watch The Rachel Zoe Project so I usually clear my evening to fit it in, last night being no exception. I even watched it on the smaller tv in the bedroom so as not to interfere with my husband's choice of show.

I don't know if you have noticed (I assume my reader(s) watch the show) but Rach has been sporting a very cool looking white Blackberry Curve this season. I don't know if it is the white color or her perfectly accesorized hands that make it look so chic, but I was obsessing over it last night. Now don't get me wrong, I love my iPhone, but let's just say I wouldn't kick the white curve out of bed.



Here are a few photos of Rach and her beloved Curve, but also be sure to check out Bravo's site for all kinds of great stills from TRZP.












2 comments:

Teresa Hatfield said...

Carrie,
Well, it's on in our home! My daughter wouldn't miss it for the world. I will admit Rachael is addicting in a crazy kind of way. She knows her fashion!
I love my blackberry, but the iphone teases me constantly!
Teresa

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

I had no idea which smart phone she had - only knew it was a blackberry - thanks for the details. I too DVR it each week, but tend to watch it the night it airs because I can't stand to wait. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails