August 12, 2010

A New Man in Town


As noted throughout the blog world, there have been quite a few changes at the helms of our beloved magazines. I must say that I was a teeny bit worried when Stephen Drucker decided to leave House Beautiful, as it is one of my favorite shelter magazines. As far as I can tell though, they are still putting out beautiful work. I am even more excited that Mr. Drucker is now the Editor in Chief at Town & Country.

The September issue of T&C features one of my favorites, Tory Burch, at her new estate in the Hamptons. I strongly encourage you to pick up this issue, it is packed with all kinds of goodies. You will notice that the items featured throughout seem more attainable, whereas in the past it was as if you had to have a seven figure income to even come close to buying one of them. Below I pulled just a few pages to share with you. Enjoy!
I love when they feature a society figure and give us a glimpse into their lives.
A fab writeup where designers meet dorm rooms.
I could see wearing these pieces every day.
Yes please!
These boots are perfection in my book.
I had to post this picture because I can't remember the last time I saw a model smile in a photo shoot. Love it all!

1 comment:

Teresa Hatfield said...

Carrie,
Yay, I received mine yeaterday. LOVED IT! So beautiful.
Teresa

Related Posts with Thumbnails