August 31, 2010

A Little Bit of Dink

Here are a few pictures I snapped of Owen this morning. He now thinks, thanks to my husband, that anytime somebody opens the freezer door he gets a treat. So each day as I make my morning smoothie he sits and begs for a frozen strawberry.






This morning he was especially dink on our walk. As I was closing the garage door he managed to find the biggest piece of mulch in a nearby flower bed. He carried the "stick" for our entire 2 mile walk. He did drop it while doing his business, but he picked it up before resuming the walk. I figured he was going to drag the stick back in the house with him, as he often does. No, he gets the stick all the way to our house and drops it in the front yard and then runs in the house. Dink. Not sure why he bothered carrying it.

2 comments:

Splendid Sass said...

How cute. Aren't doggies precious? I love smoothies in the morning with yogurt, banana and apple. have anice day!
Teresa

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

He is quite handsome! Such a great coat. I don't think I could ever tire of dog stories that make me smile. He sounds like a sweetheart. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails