August 11, 2010

Fashion Cents

Consider this blog post a PSA that Caymen's here in Norman is having a huge sale right now and they have a ton of jeans for dirt cheap. On the insistence of a friend I stopped in there today on my lunch break to see if they had any jeans left in my size. Low and behold I found several pairs in my size, so off to the fitting room I went. Either I have gone up a size in jeans (most likely) or designers are making jeans tighter. Either way I ended up with a very nice pair of Paige jeans in a dark wash, almost looks black, in a very flattering flair/bootcut style. Now if only the weather would cool down enough to actually be able to wear jeans that would be great.

While looking for jeans I figured I would glance over the other sale racks and out jumped a very sexy LBD. As mentioned earlier this week my husband and I are going to a concert Friday night and I thought this dress totally fits the bill for the event. I put together a little Polyvore to show how I think my outfit will play out. I could not find the exact dress but this one is close enough.




While we are on the subject of fashion I want to give a shout out to my skirt today :) A few weeks ago I ordered a skirt on sale from J. Crew and today is the first time I am wearing it and it has now earned its spot as my fave. It has just the right amount of stretch to fit perfect yet still be comfortable.

3 comments:

Teresa Hatfield said...

Such a great outfit. Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Uber cute skirt, Chica!

Krys

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

I've been curious about Paige jeans and it sounds like I must give them a try the next time I go shopping. Congrats on the skirt from J.Crew. I too am becoming more and more pleased with all of my purchases.

Related Posts with Thumbnails