July 28, 2010

Up for a Challenge

My new found blog friend Shannon at The Simply Luxurious Life has chosen me to participate in a challenge of sorts. I always like it when blog authors post personal tidbits about themselves so I am excited to join in the fun. Be sure to stop by Shannon’s blog to see her answers and adorable picture.



CHALLENGE: Tell 6 positive things about yourself and post a picture of yourself that you like.




This is a picture of my husband and I on our weddingmoon - we got married and honeymooned in Aruba in 2004. This picture is my absolute favorite from our special day.

  1. I like to think that I am a good friend and listener.

  2. My house is kept pretty neat and tidy. Saying I enjoy cleaning is going a bit too far but I do love a freshly vacuumed floor.

  3. I am unselfish when it comes to helping others and volunteering – my husband might say a bit too much.

  4. My name is Carrie and I am a planner.

  5. I am a quick learner and enjoy a good challenge.

  6. I have a huge soft spot when it comes to animals. I can’t stand to watch commercials for the Humane Society, makes me want to cry and save all of them.


Thank you again Shannon for letting me in on the fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can confirm all of your answers! You are a rare find, CareBear! Love ya and miss ya!
Krys

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

A beautiful post. Thanks for sharing and letting us get to know you a bit better. Your photo is lovely - and I feel the exact same way about your 6th point - in fact, I will sing outloud until I can find the remote to change the channel or I will be a rainfall of tears.

Thank you for such words as well. I am genuinely thrilled to have met you even if it was via the internet/blogging. =)

I hope your day is going well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails