My new found blog friend Shannon at The Simply Luxurious Life has chosen me to participate in a challenge of sorts. I always like it when blog authors post personal tidbits about themselves so I am excited to join in the fun. Be sure to stop by Shannon’s blog to see her answers and adorable picture.
CHALLENGE: Tell 6 positive things about yourself and post a picture of yourself that you like.
This is a picture of my husband and I on our weddingmoon - we got married and honeymooned in Aruba in 2004. This picture is my absolute favorite from our special day.
- I like to think that I am a good friend and listener.
- My house is kept pretty neat and tidy. Saying I enjoy cleaning is going a bit too far but I do love a freshly vacuumed floor.
- I am unselfish when it comes to helping others and volunteering – my husband might say a bit too much.
- My name is Carrie and I am a planner.
- I am a quick learner and enjoy a good challenge.
- I have a huge soft spot when it comes to animals. I can’t stand to watch commercials for the Humane Society, makes me want to cry and save all of them.
Thank you again Shannon for letting me in on the fun!