July 27, 2010

The Perfect Blonde

Okay for those non-blondes I give you permission to skip this post, everyone else pay attention. I came across a page in Marie Claire a few months back featuring an interview to the genius behind the hair color of Naomi Watts and Tory Burch. Colorist Marie Robinson shares some of her tips and also some of her favorite products with us. I have to agree with her that I think my hair looks better the day after a shampoo right after I get out of bed. I have been tempted to skip brushing it but always cave and it never looks the same.




I also have a tear from the latest Bazaar magazine on how to achieve a luminous blonde color. Oh why won't Gwyneth or Reese trade hair with me? Actually I can't complain, I happen to think my hair stylist does pretty decent work. Sometimes I go to her with a picture in hand and other times I just tell her to do what she thinks will look good.





While we are on the topic of hair I will share my latest favorite product with you, MoroccanOil Light. This product is lighter (obviously) than their original product and works perfectly on my hair in this hot and humid weather. It is a bit on the pricey side but you only use a little each time and the bottle should last me at least a year.
Do you have any hair tips or favorite products?

4 comments:

Teresa Hatfield said...

I do know that I can use an inexpenisve shampoo as long as i have agood conditioner. Thanks for this post. Good ingformation!
Teresa (Splendid Sass)

Teresa Hatfield said...

Please excuse the mistakes. My HP types what it wants to say. If you are one of those folks that has one, you understand!
Teresa

Anonymous said...

Hubby ask: Sooooooooo, how much did this hair oil cost me :-)

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

I'm always looking for ways to prolong my color and I too am thankful that my stylist is very dependable. It always leaps to mind that I have been with my hairstylist longer than I have been with a significant other. Scary. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails