July 27, 2010

New Look of Denim

I could not resist sharing this tear (click to enlarge) from the latest Glamour magazine showcasing the chic new look of denim. I love everything on this page, more importantly I have just about all the pieces in my closet already! As I have mentioned before I am glad the fuller leg style jean is back, the whole "skinny" jeans look was not my style. I also like the French flair these looks bring. The one item my closet is missing is a classic khaki colored trench, any suggestions? I actually like the Tommy one noted below, might have to hunt it down. Enjoy my friends.


2 comments:

Shannon said...

I have to get myself one of those striped shirts. So French! And they are in all the magazines. Good luck tracking down the trench.

Café Bellini said...

I like Zoe's look! But the outfit in the centre with the stripes is more realistic for me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails