July 16, 2010

In Vogue

In case you have not heard yet, Gwyneth Paltrow is on the cover of the August issue of Vogue. Being a fan of Gwyn's I cannot wait for my copy to arrive in my mailbox, which is hopefully any day.




In the mean time you can read this article by Jeffrey Steingarten. Apparently Gwyn is coming out with her own cookbook next spring called My Father's Daughter. I am a huge lover of cookbooks and cooking, but I never seem to utilize my books or my kitchen nearly enough. However, after reading this article it gave me just the right kick in the butt to start cooking up a few storms of my own. A few months back I picked up Sophie Dahl's cookbook and have browsed through it several times but not made anything from it. So now I pledge in front of you, all my readers (which I think is a total of maybe 5 people, including my husband), to make something from Sophie's book this weekend. I will report my progress next week.




And I am totally loving this casual look by Gwyn, can you believe the jeans are from American Eagle? I don't think she can do wrong when it comes to fashion, well in my book anyway.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails