July 8, 2010

Function Over Fashion


Okay ladies, I bit the bullet and bought myself some Reebok EasyTone shoes. Now before you fall out of your chair from laughing so hard at the idea of shoes that claim to tone your legs, let me give my 2 cents.





My first reaction when seeing these shoes was that hey, they are not that bad looking like some of those orthopedic looking tone-your-legs-and-butt shoes. When you first put these shoes on it feels like there are 2 little BOSU balls attached to the bottom which immediately makes you have to work just a tad bit harder to walk. I got these for walking my dogs only, I will not be wearing them to work or out to eat, trust me. Reebok claims that "EasyTone technology improves muscle tone in the hamstrings, calves and glutes up to 28%". I will wear them on my walks, pray for the best and let you know once my legs look 28% toner.

1 comment:

shelley Rowland said...

you crack me up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails