July 16, 2010

Friday Extra

Just in case you don't already subscribe to Shannon's newsletter The Simply Luxurious Life, I am telling you to do so now. I just received my third newsletter and absolutely love it. Shannon does a great job of rounding up the best of the best. Her blog covers the beauty in things from wine, food, fashion, home decor, gardening, entertainment, books, you name it. Her newsletter is an extension of her blog paired into an appealing format and I look forward to getting it each week. Thank you for all your work Shannon! xoxo Carrie

3 comments:

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

Carrie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to mention the newsletter. To hear that you enjoy it is a relief and joy at the same time. I can't tell you how much fun I have putting it together. Call me crazy, but I could spend hours more, but I realize my readers only have so much time, and the time they choose to give means the world.
Thanks again for your kind words. I will include a link on my homepage under Thanks for the Mentions to your blog.

Have a lovely weekend. =)

Mary Jo from TrustYourStyle said...

Thank you for this little write-up! It's just the push I need to sign up.

xo Mary Jo

Yelena Starikova said...

Shannon is one of my Favorite BLoggers and my dear friends!!!
Im following You!)
http://www.glamthings.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails