July 13, 2010

Bright Eyed


I have been using an eyelash curler for as long as I can remember. I usually get my curlers from drugstores, but my dream curler for a long time has been the ever popular Shu Uemura.
It seems like you can't pick up a magazine without it being touted somewhere within. Last week my curler was totally on the fritz, the little pad thing would not stay in place and I was afraid I was ruining my lashes. So while in Cleveland we stopped at the mall, I popped in to Sephora and purchased my very own Shu Uemura. Now you are thinking what could be so great about a $19 curler versus a $5 drugstore one (at least that is what I used to think). Well I don't know how to explain it but this curler is just brilliant. It's pad is nice (comes with an extra replacement) and the tension on the curler is just right. I can't believe I waited this long to bring one home, I am now a convert and will be purchasing one for each of my girlfriends for their birthdays :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails