July 26, 2010

Boxwood

I had a fabulous weekend, how about you? Saturday afternoon I made my way poolside and caught up on some of my magazines. I have subscribed to Town&Country on and off over the years and I am so happy I had my own copy of their August issue featuring the Miles Redd designed Boxwood estate.




Boxwood is a 1920's home nestled among five acres of pristine landscaping, including gardens, pear trees, fountains and even a koi pond. The owners, Danielle and Glen Rollins (CEO of Orkin), contracted with designer Miles Redd to decorate Boxwood and needless to say I am in love with it and have a new found interest in Redd's work.
These windows and downspouts had me at hello.

The foyer is a breathe of fresh air and the dog is the icing on the cake.


This bar is sublime.
For more pictures of the spread you can head over to this wonderful new blog I discovered, Splendid Sass. Teresa has a great eye and I can definitely see myself spending time on her site daily. Thank you Teresa!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I love Town and Country but for some reason I have never subscribed! Thanks for the pics and thanks for your comment on A Spa Life.

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

Sounds like you had a blissfully relaxing weekend. This home was stunning wasn't? I hope the week is off to a great start for you.

Teresa Hatfield said...

Carrie,
Thank you so much for your kind mention! I am glad that I have found your lovely blog. I am adding you to my blog list.
Teresa (Splendid Sass)

Anonymous said...

The color of the cabinet was a brilliant choice. These are the types of homes you dream of living in.

-Zane of ontario honey

Related Posts with Thumbnails