June 4, 2010

Sticky and Sweet

It is definitely summer here in Oklahoma. My run this morning at 6:00 was definitely HOT, already in the mid 70's. That may not seem hot to most people but considering I grew up in the arctic tundra of Ohio, that is hot for that early in the morning. Don't get me wrong, I will take hot weather over cold any day. It is rumored to get to 100 this weekend which will make sitting at the boy's baseball tournament fun. Bring on the sunscreen and wide brimmed hat.


Before I sign off for the weekend I thought I would share this picture of the new A-Team movie crew. I used to watch the tv show all the time when I was little, loved their adventures. I might just have to venture to the theaters to see this. Rampage is freaking hilarious, will make a great Mr. T. Jessica Biel, hot girl. Bradley Cooper, yes please.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails