June 9, 2010

She's Got Legs

After catching clips of What Happens in Vegas over the past few weekends I have developed a little celeb crush on Cameron Diaz. The girl has got it going on if you ask me.
















And speaking of legs, I tried searching the net to see who her trainer is and what kind of workouts she does. I didn’t find anything earth shattering or such but this article says she does a combination of cardio, weights and Pilates.


Her trainer Teddy Bass on her leg workouts:

Cameron works out her legs in at least 4 out of 5 hour long weekly sessions.
Day 1 – squats with dumbbells and leg presses
Day 2 – lunges, reverse lunges, and step ups holding a 20-lb medicine ball
Day 3 and 4 – leg extensions and curls for quads and hamstrings

As long as you're doing cardiovascular work three to five times a week, leg exercises that build your glutes and working on your elongation with yoga and Pilates, you'll change your appearance.

2 comments:

Trainer Momma said...

A good friend of mine was raised in CA and Cameron Diaz lived in her neighborhood! She said that there was always something "movie star"-ish about her, even as a kid. I think it was those legs. Holy cow.

Rachel Shingleton @ Pencil Shavings said...

I adore Cameron Diaz and her body is smokin' hot. I would LOVE to have loooong legs like those!

Related Posts with Thumbnails