June 18, 2010

Chock Full of Style

I received my July issue of InStyle earlier this week and have not put it down since. I must say this is one of their best issues, their features on styling outfits is spot on and their summer makeup and skincare articles arrived in perfect time. And let’s not forget to mention their cover girl is Cameron Diaz. Her feature in this issue is stunning, I love the styling and makeup – I will be on the hunt for details of her makeup. This is my favorite picture from the article.




If you don’t already subscribe to this magazine you have to pick it up, I believe it hits newsstands today. I will disclose that this is one magazine that I pay full subscription price for – most others I get for less than $10, but it is worth every penny in my opinion.

Here are just a few tears to give you a teaser until you are able to pick up a copy for yourself. Click on the images to enlarge.
Some tips on finding perfect flats.

Love these easy going outfits and accessories.
I have seen California Baby products mentioned in several places, I might have to check them out myself.
What girl doesn't love sequins? I would love it if that tank magically appeared in my wardrobe.
I absolutely LOVE white jeans/pants in the summer, shows off your tan.

Also be sure to check out Shelley’s blog for her post on Wrigley’s birthday yesterday.

1 comment:

Shelley Rowland said...

I'm in love with that BCBG romper!!! And that RR sequin skirt!

Related Posts with Thumbnails