May 27, 2010

Turn for the Better


That's right friends, I think I have just about kicked my cold and am headed for the better side of health. I actually got up this morning and did a heart pumping workout and my lungs did not fail me, woohoo! This is great timing since we have the long weekend coming up, looking forward to being outside and soaking up some sun.


Speaking of sun, Heather at Habitually Chic did a great post on pools today, check it out. I will definitely be spending time in our pool this weekend seeing as how it is going to be 90 degrees and sunny all weekend. And it is just about time for us to bust out the ol' Margaritaville machine. Doesn't get much better than that if you ask me, sun, pool, cold drinks, friends and family and no work. Have a great holiday :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails