May 5, 2010

No More Excuses

For those of you that know me personally you may have heard me say that I am the queen of procrastination. Just used to be that I worked better under pressure I guess. Well this week I decided that I was tired of listing reasons why I should put something off. This week is a week of getting things done for me, crossing off items left and right from my to do list. Sure that may mean less relaxation time, but that's what weekends are for, right?


One of the things I have been wanting to do is try making almond milk in my new Vitamix. Well last night I just did it, nothing hard about it, 1 cup raw almonds, 3 cups water, 2 minutes on high in the Vitamix, voila! Sometimes we just get in a rut or stale in what we do, now is the time to mix things up I say.


The verdict on the almond milk is still out. I tried it last night after I made it but it was warm from the blender so I put it in the fridge, can't wait to try it later. Okay, back to getting things done. Ciao!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails