May 16, 2010

The Magazine Lady


Some days I think I should have called my blog "The Magazine Lady". I subscribe to a lot of magazines, and by a lot I mean A LOT. I get a variety of mags from fitness to home decor to finance to cooking to travel to you name it. I get a lot of offers in the mail for subscriptions usually for less than $10, sometimes even $2 or $5. With those kind of prices it is hard to pass up, the subscription is often less than the cost of one magazine retail price. Right now my magazine stack is piled high, I am slowly trying to catch up. I keep telling myself I am going to keep track of all my mags for one month and add them up but have yet to get around to it.




Over the weekend I read a good article in Harpers Bazaar (a fave) on packing light. If you are traveling anytime soon I suggest checking it out for some tips. Even if you don't have a trip on your radar it is still worth the few minutes. Makes me miss traveling.....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails