May 10, 2010

Let's Get it Started in Here!

This morning on my run I thought about what I wanted to blog about today. Would it be that we ordered a Macbook over the weekend? Would it be that I got to hold Shelley's baby boy for a long time Saturday night? Would it be that I took the dogs for a walk Saturday and Owen was a turd and had to stop and smell everything? Would it be that I enjoyed a very relaxing Sunday afternoon and even snuck in a bath? Would it be the eminent bad weather today? Yes, this is the stuff I think about on my runs. In the mornings it is still dark out when I begin my run so I don't wear my iPod, I run with my thoughts and the stillness of the morning.

What I do want to talk about is my plan of action for the week. That's right, I am still on my getting things done kick. Some things on my list include: keeping up my kick butt workouts, finishing my real estate classes, celebrating a great year of Junior League activities, playing with the new laptop and quality family time.


Speaking of workouts, I stumbled upon this website after seeing Karena Dawn in the latest Oakley ads. These girls kick butt and have a ton of great info on their site and blog. Be sure to check out their YouTube channel for some great videos and inspiration to get your butt moving.





Lastly, here are 2 pictures I snapped over the weekend of the dink dogs. The first one is a very typical scene with them. Lexie gets cornered by our bedroom and Owen waits to pounce on her. (Lex got her hair cut Friday and looks super cute BTW!) The second was from last night while Kevin and I were eating they were just waiting for a scrap to fall on the floor. Funny because we don't feed them table scraps.









Wishing you a great week, let's get this ball rolling!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails