April 5, 2010

So Long...

That's right, I am saying so long, goodbye to spending time indoors now that spring is here. Our weekend flew by but we had a great time. Friday afternoon I indulged in a very much needed pedicure (at a non-Asian nail place!). I brought my own polish, my new shade for the summer, Essie Peach Daiquiri. So pretty for the toes.




Saturday was another great day, windy but warm. I took the dogs out for a quick walk which they loved (Lexiepoop doesn't really care for walks). That night we took the boy to a friend's house where the kids decorated Easter eggs. It was great to hang out with friends and their precious little ones. Sunday was again another gorgeous day that we spent with family and friends. I took my favorite little girl to the park and she had a blast - I have a feeling this is going to be a common recurrence this summer, which is fine by me.
It was hard getting up this morning for work, but what are you going to do. I rode my scoot in for the first time this year, go me! Let's just hope it doesn't rain on me. Let's also hope my work week is productive so I can enjoy the outdoors once I get home.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails