April 30, 2010

Catching Up

This past week has been a total whirlwind. All day Saturday we were at the ballfield watching Cman play, from 8:30am to 8pm. It would not have been bad if Kevin didn't have to keep the books and sit in the dugout the entire time. And if the winds were not 30 mph it would have been nice too. Then at 6:30am Sunday morning we got the text that our friend S's water broke, the baby was on the way. I spent the next 3 1/2 days taking care of their little girl P, my favorite sweetheart. I seriously don't know how you mom's do it. Last night was the first night Kevin and I got to chillax and hang out together. The boy was supposed to have another baseball tournament this weekend but it was cancelled, so we will be playing more catch up, visiting the new baby, another friend's baby's birthday party and hopefully enjoying some nice weather outside.


And because I didn't want to write a post sans photos, here is one I snapped of Dink the other morning while I was getting ready in the bathroom. Rough life he has.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails