April 8, 2010

Beautiful Day

It is truly a beautiful day here today, the sun is shining, the temperature is supposed to be in the upper 60's and most importantly it is NOT supposed to be windy! No matter how long I have lived in OK I am still not used to the brutal wind. The boy has his first in season baseball game tonight so I am very thankful for the beautiful day.


And because I didn't want to write a post without a picture, here is a snap of Lexie all too excited when I told her I was talking to Roxy's mom.

2 comments:

Megan Lee said...

Just found your blog and saw that you're from Norman. I was born there! But only lived in OK until I was 5. For some reason I felt the need to tell you this :) Ha!

Krys said...

Ahh...I went home that night and asked Roxy where Lexie was and she did her dance and ran to the front door all excited. Poor girl needs her BFF back.

Related Posts with Thumbnails