March 24, 2010

Under the Weather

I have been dealing with sinus aches and pains the past few days, no fun. But what has been getting me through are these things below. My latest drink of choice, hot water steeped with fresh ginger and lemon. Works wonders, trust me. I also don't mind the taste of the emergenC so that is easy to drink a few packets a day.

And my latest find, Rosebud Salve in a squeeze tube. I have read about RS for years in magazines but I have a thing against balms in the jars that you have to apply with your finger. No matter how clean your hands are it still grosses me out that germs can breed in there. Anyway, I found this at Anthropologie the other day and have been using it ever since. Love it!


And speaking of Anthro, I also picked up the book I blogged about the other day. Can't wait to dive in and make some yumminess.





Okay, back to work for me. I am also planning a huge baby shower for Saturday, can't wait to share pictures, I think it is going to turn out fab if I do say so myself!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails